Sunday 28th March | Palm Sunday
It’s Palm Sunday! Lets look at the story of Easter and make some palm leaves!
Game - Pin the Tail on the Donkey
You can create your own or there’s a printable version here:
The Triumphal Journey (Saddleback Kids)
- How was the story different from what you thought it might be?
- What would you do to get ready if you knew Jesus was coming to visit our town?
- Why did the people lay palm branches and cloaks before Jesus?
- What do you think it would have been like to see Jesus riding into the city on Palm Sunday?
- Talk about what the word “Hosanna!”means – it is an expression of joy, adoration, and praise to God. The people in Jerusalem were treating Jesus like a King, and they believed that He was God.
- What can we do to praise Jesus today?
Thank you Jesus for being our wonderful King. Thank you that we don’t have to go to a place to meet you because you are with us all of the time. Help us to remember that every day. Thank you for loving us and that we can praise you anytime, anywhere. Help us to feel your presence right now. Amen.