Sunday 14th March | Mother's Day
Today it’s Mother’s Day!
It’s a day we take time to thank God for our Mums and to show them how much we love them.
To learn more about Mother’s Day and to see a video celebrating Mums, click below for the link to the BBc website.
Here are some ideas to bless your mum on Mother’s Day:
- Make or give her a special gift
- Give her lots of hugs and tell her how much you love her
- Do a job that your mum would normally do so that she can relax
- Run her a lovely, relaxing bubble bath or make her a special meal (with help from an older brother or sister, or a grown up)
- Draw a picture, write a letter or make a card to say thank you for all your mum does and to tell her how much you love her.
- Make a ‘Best Mum’ certificate.
- Write a poem about her
There are lots of free printable colouring pages, craft ideas and lots more here:
Have a wonderful day with your Mums, whatever you choose to do! You could worship God together with the following song:
We thank God for our mothers today.